Games & Recreation

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How much junk food should I buy?

Okay, so my friends are coming over to my place for my birthday on Thursday. We are first going out for lunch, then eventually going to my place. How much junk food should I buy? There is like 13 of us, and I also have a ten inch ice cream cake.



2 bags of chips & 2 bowls microwave popcorn





4 bags of candy (like 1lb M&Ms, 1lb reeses mini cups, 1lb starburst, 1lb mini kit kats or whatever kind you might like)





a 10" ice cream cake isnt going to cut it for 13 people hon. Ice cream cakes are super expensive so I wouldnt recommend buying another one, maybe make 1 or 2 dozen cupcakes?





3 cases of soda (12-pks) would be sufficient as well




Well I'm not really sure.





You should buy like 3 bags of large chips of your choice ;D


like 5 containters of cookies,


a bunch of candy and large pints of ice cream








haha


x]




buy more then you know you will need. you never know how hungrey friends can get. and if you have left overs, theres more yummy food for you!




alot yes




sun chips


deli tray - cold cuts, cheese, and crackers


fruit drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment