Games & Recreation

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Could you eat pizza for every meal?

Yes I most certainly could. I love pizza. You can make it breakfast pizza, anyway you want it pizza, dessert pizza...oh the possibilities!





Add: Pizza doesn't have to be unhealthy. I sometimes use my low carb, low fat pita bread to make pizza. I use veggies on mine, fat free or reduced fat cheese..it's yummy. Make your own pizza at home and it's not so bad for you.




No, I like more variety than that would allow. But I could eat it for a while if each meal was a different sort of pizza with different toppings. I like the less common toppings - feta cheese, spinach, grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, etc.




Do you mean could you survive eating pizza or would I like to always eat pizza if I could?





You can't live on pizza. It is too high fat and doesn't provide all the nutrients your body needs.





I wouldn't want to always eat pizza if I could, either. I don't like it that much.




Yes you could but you might find yourself putting on quite a lot of weight. You would need to vary the toppings, making sure that you got plenty of vegetables - and possibly use wholemeal flour to make the base.





That aside, why would you want to do that?




Yes you could, but I wouldn't recommend it since it isn't very healthy. It is very tempting though I love pizza!!




u know pizza works cause its just bread and adding alot of different toppings u can add pasta meat balls ham pineapple eggs rice etc so yes




id have to switch up with toppings and sauces but i tihnk this daily pizza thing could work...but then again im pregnant so i could eat just about anything! lol




Only GOOD pizza...not frozen crap or Dominoes garbage.




I could but it would have to be healthy. I would put veggies like lettuce on it.




possibly, but only if I could have an unlimitd amount of toppings to choose from.




NO WAY


first of all pizza is like one of the least best thing


second i need variety




ummm, i guess you could but i wouldn't suggest it.


remember to much of a good thing can be a bad thing.




most deffinatley


i love pizza




Probably




No i wouldnt cause i am trying to lose weight i mite one time a week




as long as each was a different kind of pizza, HECK YEA!!! ;)




probably..but i wouldn't live too long.....




not a chance but im in college so yea that makes up like half my meals... oh good times...




no, too many calories and fat.




Hell no. I would get so sick of it.




Friggen Right I could




no way!!




yes u can

No comments:

Post a Comment