Games & Recreation

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Does anyone know what has happened to my Playstation 3?

Today my PS3 decided not to work anymore. When I turn it on it goes to the menu screen. Everything works in the menu, but when I put in a game it takes it in and nothing happens on the screen. It just stays in the menu as if I had put nothing in it. I tried several games to see if my game was defective, but it isn't- it does this to all games.


My friend also has a PS3 and he complains of problems with it also. I am beginning to think that this system is a piece of crap.


What is wrong with my Playstation, and how can it be fixed???


FYI- I have this system for about 10 months.



Well, it looks like your PS3's Blu-ray drive is broken.


If you have a one year warranty , they'll fix it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment