Games & Recreation

Sunday, March 29, 2009

How do you change clothes in Tomb Raider: Underworld?

I finished the game and I'm playing treasure hunt in the Mediterranean sea. They said that when you complete the game, you get the white swimsuit. I wanna change to it but there's no option to change it. And I also would like to know how to change into custom clothing that I downloaded on Xbox Live. Please answer! Thanks!



easy. when mediteranean has loaded, go into the pda and select another level, that level will then load and you'll have all the costume choices available to choose from, plus a weapon choice. This selector works for every outfit you might have already, or may have downloaded, apart from doppelgangers outfit. Dont think all outfits are available on all levels though, for some reason, though all the dlc ones are available on every level.




ive finished the game about 3 times now and so far i havnt worked it out myself.. i think you can only change into certain outfits when you are about to start a level ...

No comments:

Post a Comment